One of the fundamental values at TyRex is recognizing good and showing appreciation. While there’s a lot to be thankful for within the TyRex family, here are a few highlights from this year:
- Cynthia Ferrell of Megladon was featured in the Rockdale Reporter for her community service.
- Marie Harris of iRex received the iRex “5 Who Care” Award.
- Thanks to everyone who voted “every day, every way” during Say Thanks, Austin!
- Huge kudos to Mike Forcucci, who headed up efforts to successfully launch updated websites for all EIGHT TyRex Family entities, including TyRex, its six subsidiaries, and RecognizeGood.
- Thanks as usual to SabeRex and iRex for bringing Valentine’s Day flowers for all the ladies!
- TyRex was featured as an Austin Gives Spotlight Partner in Austin Monthly magazine. Austin Gives is an association of local businesses who believe in giving back to our community.
- ARL received new, outstanding customer testimonials from Ember Industries and Aviat Networks. Great work and a job well done by the ARL team!
- Congrats to Nadia Aleman of iRex, who recently got engaged!
- Danny Ross of iRex received the 5 Who Care Award for his always-helpful attitude.
- Welcome new full-time employees Eugenio Justo, Maricela Aguilar, Marcos Aguilara, LeThu Ngo,
Ricardo Barbosa and Macrina Ramirez of Megladon!
- Congratulations to iRex on two awards from National Instruments – the Quality Award (sixth time in seven years) and the Tier 1 Supplier Award (fifth year in a row)
- Congrats to Lucia “Fany” Rodriguez, the newest recipient of the “5 Who Care” Award in honor of her commitment to the spirit of the iRex “2 Groups…One Family” Philosophy!